Friday, May 13, 2011

Inevitable


Lukie decided the other day that her dolls needed haircuts. I saw the pile of hair on the floor in her room before I saw her and I was REALLY worried that she had cut her own curls but fortunately she didn't. Poor Rapunzel, I guess Lukie wanted them all to have a more modern look. Except her two Fisher Price dolls who got nice mullets instead. And since we like Disney at our house and especially Toy Story and can't help but imagine one of her newly styled dolls telling the next new one, "You'll like Luka, she's an artist." :)

4 comments:

Sharyti said...

haha. I'm surprises they lasted that long with out a cute haircut. Sarens and my dolls hardly ever had long hair for very long. Sooo cute Luky. You're such an artist! :)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Lol, she's so cute!! You're right, at least it wasn't her own hair! It would be so sad if she cut her beautiful curls off!

Alisha said...

So funny! I remember when I cut my sister's bangs super short, at least she didn't do that:)

Lauriann said...

Artists have more fun!