Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cupcake #1- Peanut Butter Cupcakes



For Mother's Day Brett bought me 101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 minutes. Today I tried my first recipe from it. It is written by Wendy Paul from here in Utah. So many talented people. Anyway they were super yummy. It was simple with a chocolate cake mix and peanut butter cups in each cupcake. The frosting is definitely the best part!

Peanut Butter Frosting:
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup of butter, softened
2 cups of powdered sugar
3 TBSP. Milk
1 tsp. vanilla

Yum! I will make more cupcakes from this book, for sure, because it was very simple and I need simple :).

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Holy yum!! That pic makes me droooooooooooool.

Sharyti said...

ugh those look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Seriously I agree with Bridge drooool. :)

Amy Conklin said...

Holy smokes! Those look GOOD! I'm going to have to make those!

Alisha said...

Those look delicious! You might have to share some of those recipes with me:)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

YUM!! I love chocolate and PB together! I'm gonna have to borrow that book!!