Thursday, May 19, 2011

DI Love


I was asked to give a little lesson for and enrichment activity on Home Decorating, emphasizing with decorating on a budget and colors. Well this happened this morning and I am still in full anxiety trauma mode so I won't go into too much detail except that I said waaayyy tooo much and way tooo little at the same time. Sigh. But anyhow, for part of my presentation I went to the DI yesterday trying to find a home decor display on a budget to use as an example. This is what I found. The total? -$12.75 for the table, runner, fruit, plate, and yes even the rocks. Not bad?

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Ok, I am positive that it went awesome. You are amazing!

Alisha said...

Very cute!! Sad I couldn't make it to RS since I was at work:) I'll have to come over and get some ideas from you.