Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wait for it :)

A few days ago Clay started talking about hair color and how he has 'dirty' blonde hair. He asked me what color my hair is with out all the color on it (who knows? :D). I told him that I didn't know for sure. At the time it was kind of a dark dirty blonde similar to his color because my attempt at brunette was fading (I have blonde highlights now (I know, how often can one person change their hair color right? ) so we all decided that I had dirty blonde hair too. When Clay brought it up the other day, Luka was there and we told her she had strawberry blonde hair. Which she loved of course, I am assuming because she LOVES Strawberry Shortcake and strawberries. But I didn't realize how well she had paid attention to that conversation until yesterday when Luka, Clay and I were sitting on my bed watching "Tangled" and out of the blue Luka said, "I have strawberry blonde hair. And you have 'GROSS' blonde hair Mom!" I don't know if she thinks my hair is actually dirty and so it must be gross, or if she just got the words mixed up. Either way I about died laughing it was so funny.

btw, I can't remember for sure how Clay would even know he has 'dirty blonde' hair? Maybe from one of the many hair discussions at our house as he has watched me dye or cut my hair and aunties hair so many times? Wow that was a long post to say a little thing!

4 comments:

Wren Johnson said...

hahaha that's so funny! So apparently we have gross hair, eh? Lol!

Amy Conklin said...

This is so funny! I love it! You hair always looks so good! I wish I could do my own hair like you do!

Bridget said...

So funny! The whole time I'm reading I'm thinking, "how did Clay come up with "dirty blonder"?

Lauriann said...

welcome to the dirty blond family.

Oh, and I miss you.