Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random Explanation of A Normal Event in My Average Type Life





Yesterday Aunt Santa was here and as we sat barefoot on the sidewalk with Luka, we were comparing toenail colors. I was telling Ananda how we have most every color because Luka loves to have her nails painted. So this morning when we painted her nails I decided to to document it with pictures. Lukie likes her nails painted at least once a week. I usually let her pick what color she wants (or make an encouraging suggestion if I would like it a certain color :D). Today she wanted blue. We've done rainbow, candy cane, flowers etc. It turns out that we currently have 25 shades of nail polish (silly since I almost never paint my fingernails and when I do it almost always either a whitish color or the black sparkly). I had to post the scowl picture too because even though Lukie has the best scowls ever, I don't have to many pictures of it. :)

3 comments:

Amy Conklin said...

It is so fun to have a girl - right! : ) I'm putting this in my "things to make sure I do with Cami" list! I love it! You are an awesome Mom!

Bridget said...

Ahhhhhhh! I love this. Jealous. I'm so boring with my nails, I need to be more fun.

Lauriann said...

girls are awesome! I remember watching Holly do her nails.