Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One Spoiled Cat






So if you drive to Heber you've seen the house that has the "one spoiled dog" house. Well our Tommers is one spoiled cat. He has been eating my house plants! He ate the tips off of all my spider plant leaves. He started chewing on my ammarillis (sp?) which just barely grew leaves again finally. And the last straw that finally clued me in that my poor kitty has a vegetation deficiancy, was when Tom ate an entire leaf off of Tucker's cabbage plant he brought home. So today Lukie and I bought a planter and some vegetable plants. We planted them and put it downstairs for Tom. I, of course, hope that Tom will leave MY plants alone, but I'm sure I'm just encouraging him more. All well.

2 comments:

Wren Johnson said...

hahaha he is pretty spoiled. you're so sweet. :) that's a really cute idea.

Bridget said...

So spoiled! So funny that he likes plants that much. He's so sweet though, its impossible to be mad I'm sure.... we'll for long at least, lol.