Thursday, April 14, 2011

St. George Vacation Part 1







We went to St. George for Spring Break this week. We got home last night and I already want to go back. It was WARM!! :) On Sunday when we got there we went over to visit Brett's Grandma Rasband and had a good visit. On Monday the first leg of our adventure was a trip to Snow Canyon State Park. We had a lot of fun hiking around. We hiked down to a collapsed lava tube and then climbed down in it. It was really cool (and a little scary). I didn't get a picture because I left the camera in the car. Bummer. We ended up our day at some sand dunes. When we first got to the sand dunes I turned to Brett and said, "We'll never get them to leave." Well I was right. After they played and played and played it took major persuasion and the promise of swimming at the hotel to get anybody to leave. It was super fun. And when we got back to the car, Clay was lagging way behind. When he finally arrived we saw why. He had dug up a flower root and all and brought it to his mommy in his sock. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

First off jealous. Second, I can not believe how big Luka looks!! Third, Clay is awesome!

Lauriann said...

Jealous too.
And please tell me its easier to do trips like this when they're older.