Thursday, April 7, 2011

FINALLY!!!!!!

I am extremely proud to announce that I have officially graduated from diapers (hopefully). Lukie FINALLY has decided she is ready to be a big girl and we are now on day 3 of no accidents in the big girl panties. Hooray!! She had also announced that since she is a big girl she is ready for school. Now. Poor thing, she wants to go to school right away as in, "Mommy can you take me to school now?" How do I tell her she has to wait until fall for preschool when she is such a big girl right now :). I am so proud of you Luka. Doing the potty dance with you is one of my favorite things.

2 comments:

Amy Conklin said...

Good job Luka! You are such a big girl!

Lauriann said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and hoping I will soon be saying the same thing. Sadly, my boy rarely recognizes on his own, and I'm asking him to go potty all day(week)long.

No more diapers? I can't imagine.