Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Disney Anxiety Advice

Earlier I posted bout how I get anxiety when I talk to people. Not really when I talk to them, but later when I think about what I've said and analyze the whole thing. Well on Sunday I was telling Brett about some anxiety I was having over a conversation I had with a friend. The hard part about my anxiety is that on some level I can see how silly I'm being, but it doesn't help me to stop thinking about it. Anyway, when we were having the conversation this little clip from "Beauty and the Beast" popped into my head: (sing along now :D)
"LeFou I'm afraid I've been thinking."
"A dangerous pastime."
"I know."
Just stop thinking about it! If only it was just that easy ;).

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I wish I could turn my thinking off sometimes.

Wren Johnson said...

marvelous advice :)

Bridget said...

Hahaha! I LOVE Disney!!