Monday, February 16, 2009

It is Not a Good Day





Ever wonder what a batch of clothes would look like if a crayon somehow managed to find it's way into the dryer with them? I got to find out today! OHHHH! It already was a grumpy day, and this did not help. Brett was on his way out the door to buy a new DVD player since both of ours have recently bit the dust when I stopped him and said maybe we should wait a couple weeks. Why? Oh because we need to purchase new church clothes for everyone. Sometimes when things like this happen I can laugh about it and say, "All well." Today I just wanted to cry. It is amazing how one (I'm assuming one) little crayon could manage to find it's way onto a whole batch of clothes (not to mention all over the inside of my dryer.) Okay lets try and think positive. Think think think..... hmmm nope. Try again, think think think,......okay, well I guess it is just amazing that this hasn't happened before.
I think I'll have some ice cream and go back to bed.

5 comments:

Sharyti said...

Oh Boy, Britt I don't know how you do it. You are amazing.

Bridget said...

OH! NO! I'm sorry!

Bridget said...

Crayons=Devil
I know this pales in comparison, but Boston decided to draw with crayons ALL over our carpets we just cleaned. Who knew that crayons wrote on carpet?

Sorry about your shelf, lol! I can just picture it all happening... so not funny, yet so funny at the same time.
Love you!

Debany Henriksen said...

Oh Brittany, I'm so sorry. It sure did bring back memories of the exact same thing happening only 25 years ago and in a batch of all whites with an orange crayon. (It's still on my wedding slip) We had to buy all new under clothing, & anything we wore that was white. What an adventure life is with children. We still use mostly colored pencils to this day as crayons melt in hot cars & make messes too. Love you!

Ananda Henriksen said...

Oh my . . . goodness, wow that is definetly a I give up moment. I think you should just wear the clothes as is and see if you can start a trend, you know, how some people have little bleach streaks now:)