Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Adventure on the Northern Coast of Hawaii









On the third day of our trip we drove up to the Northern part of the island. We explored a lava rock sea shore and saw crabs, fish, and sea urchins in the tide pools. Again we were the only ones there. Which was good because no one saw me run from a little wave, except Brett who of course took a picture. It was all part of his evil plot I'm sure because he wanted to get 'a picture of me with the waves.' Yeah right, I'm onto you honey, trying to make me look bad? Just kidding! Apparently June is the off season in Hawaii. Weird. The Northern part of the island was beautiful grasslands. We also saw the statue of Hawaiian King Kamehameha, and some more cats.

1 comment:

Sharyti said...

OH FUN! I love the swimsuit by the way. :) Way cute.