Monday, June 15, 2009

Hawaii!


Brett and I are back from our week in Hawaii and it was amazing!! Everything I ever imagined it could have been and more. Of course having a break from three kids adds to the super vacation factor. I have over 300 pictures- don't worry I won't post them all but I will post some more later after I've finished the recovery process from a long vacation (i.e. laundry, house cleaning, grocery shopping, sleeping etc. :)) I'm ready to go back! This picture is at our resort. I would highly recomend it - the Waikaloa Beach Marriott, the vacation would have been amazinng even if we never left the resort.

3 comments:

Lauriann said...

oh that is gorgeous! I can just smell the place.

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so jealous! BUT, you deserve a nice vacation and I'm so glad you got to have one!

Amy Conklin said...

Brittany! Wow! This is a picture meant for a postcard! I'm so happy you got to go! I've been dying to hear about your trip - now I can! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! You're such a good friend!