Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Latest Project




My knotty aulder cabinets in my house are a little on the plain side. I decided to do a little fixing up in the master bath. I forgot to take a before picture so the before (bottom) is the hall bath which looks just like the master bath used to. The top picture is the finished product. I sanded the cabinets down re-stained them and re-varnished them. I think they turned out pretty okay for someone who doesn't have clue what they are doing :). (Of course it's hard to tell in the pictures, but well hey, it took forever so I had to post it)

6 comments:

The Shafer Family said...

Way to go. That sounds like so much work. They turned out great!

Ananda Henriksen said...

They do look nice. Great job!

Debany Henriksen said...

Anything you do always turns out fantastic. They look like floor models to me! love you Britt!

Mo said...

Love it. I'm amazed. You can do mine next.

Bridget said...

That is so cool! You have to tell me how you did it so that whenever I feel ambitious again (hahahahahaha, funny, lol) I can do it to mine. :) Unless you want to do mine after you do Marie's. :D

Unknown said...

ooooo, SUPER cute! Well done. I always say paint is an easy & inexpensive way to "remodel".