Monday, May 18, 2009

Car Show With Cousins













We had a fun weekend with the Pedersen side of the family at the car show and swap meet. There was some cool stuff and cool cars. We had fun picking our favorite cars. I love seeing all of the old stuff at the swap meets. My favorites are the old pop bottles, and the ride on toys for kids (we've got to get one before the kids are too big!). The kids all had fun with their cousins, and thank Heavens Aunt Emily remembered snacks and water! It was a really fun weekend, thanks for coming guys!

3 comments:

Ananda Henriksen said...

I personally find the trike to be the most impressive vehicle. The truck would garner an expression more like "oh my stars" or I could see them driving down the road blasting Billy Ray Cyrus "Don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart.." lol You don't think they're compensating for anything. It looks like you had such a good time. The soda pop bottles are neat; I think we should soda fountain place someday.

Wren Johnson said...

WOW! That's a huge truck! Nice photo's Brittany. Look likes you guys had fun! I really like the pic of the trike. It's got really nice color and composition. I know, I'm a photography dork. But really, your photos are great.

Debany Henriksen said...

Wow, what fun memories you made. Isn't it great we have photography to "help us" with these memories of our lives we are making. Your family is very blessed to have some fun cousins on Brett's side to gather & play with that are near their ages.