Sunday, May 31, 2009

Boston's Birthday









We had a lot of fun at Boston's Birthday Party. Bridget is amazing for throwing such a fun party with a baby only a couple weeks old! Everyone had so much fun! We got to play, eat good food, and see family. It was a good time. And Brett had fun going for a ride in Bridger's 'borrowed' Jeep after they practically dismantled it. It was a nice one I have to admit. I tried to get a picture of them as they came back from their ride but it turns out you have to turn the camera on for it to work! :)

3 comments:

Sharyti said...

I love Lukas cupcake photo. She really got into those didn't she. lol. So cute. Tucker and Clay are just growing up so fast. Every time I see them I swear their like two inches taller.

Bridget said...

So, I realized that we need to get together more when I heard Luka talking to Brett. When did she grow up?

Ananda Henriksen said...

That was so fun! We can tell who taught her how to eat:)