Sunday, May 31, 2009

Children's Gardens







It had been a while since we went over to Thanksgiving Point because we've been really busy, so I wanted to take the kids since it was the last week of school. We went to the Children's Discovery Garden (inspired by Lauri pointing out the new part) only to be told my membership had expired. Guess it's time to renew! The girl was nice and let us in anyway. They had a lot of fun and surprisingly there were only a few other people there. I forgot how much the kids love it there. Lukie loved following her brothers around and being one of 'the boys.'

3 comments:

Sharyti said...

Oh my goodness I love the one with them holding hands. They are going to be great friends when they get older. :) Can't wait to babysit Luka next week. Looks like they have so much fun there.

Mo said...

Oh, my. Luca is beautiful, you'll have to lock her up in a few years.
Sometimes I still can't believe that we are all parents.

Ananda Henriksen said...

Luka's face is so priceless and Clay and Tuck are just the handsomest little boys ever!