Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Soccer



Well I'm officially a soccer Mom. Our Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty busy now, but will be super crazy in a few weeks when I run Clay to preschool, pick him up, take Tuck to Kindergarten, pick him up, and then go to soccer practice or games. Just in Lehi city there are approximately 28 different teams of K/1st grade soccer teams like Tuck's, each team has about 12 little boys and girls on it. Lehi has it's problems but they have a great rec program. Tuck loves his soccer games and it is actually pretty fun to watch. He bends his knees and kind of crab walks side to side. I think it is just his way of being excited to play but it looks like he is doing defense - it's really cute. I hope to get a better picture of him in his soccer stuff - it's really fun. You dress up your little girls in tutu's and princessy stuff and it is cute. With little boys it is fun when they finally get to wear the athletic uniforms and gear and they look so grown up. I love going to Tuck's soccer games.

4 comments:

Ananda Henriksen said...

You have to let me know when his games are so I can be the crazy on the side:) Yeah I'm so glad you picked soccer!! Tuck is gonna be an awesome middie some day. I think he intends to defend:)

Bridget said...

I love the defensive stance, that's so cute! He really is growing up, isn't he? We need to bring Boston up to play with Clay during one of his games, he'd just love it.

Wren Johnson said...

wow, tucker looks so grown up! I bet he loves having a purple jersey. I didn't know they had soccer for kids Clays age. So fun!

Lauriann said...

oh, Tuck does look so grown up.