Sunday, August 10, 2008

Haircuts



Yesterday Tucker came in and started talking to us about something, just as natural as can be, and Brett said, "Don't you have something else you want to tell us?" I'm like, what are you talking about until I turned and looked and saw Tucker's hair (top picture). He gave himself a couple of good bald spots. Right before school! Clay's hair was getting long and Dad insisted he needed a haircut even though I could hardly bare to cut off his cute curls. So they both got haircuts last night. Tukcer still has a few spots on top you can see if you look hard but I wasn't going to shave his head a week before school :). I couldn't even be upset with Tuck, all I could think is at least he didn't cut Luka's hair (knock on wood), after all, I cut Bridget's hair all off when we were little.

5 comments:

Lula Marie Henriksen said...

Your dad cute Russell's hair when they were 4 and 2. Your boys look just great. No hair really shows off their beautiful smiles. Oh yes, Doug cut off some of his hair where it had gotten stuck on fly paper in the pantry where he had climbed to get a goodie. He thought I wouldn't notice, but it was on top, so I had to give him a butch. Parenting is fun. Love, Grandmother Henriksen

Lauriann said...

I so remember you cutting Bridget's hair! And she had to get that funny short girl cut.

I'll morn with you over the loss of Clay's cute curls.

Bridget said...

Yeah, because of you I spent my childhood looking like a little boy. J/K. ;)
I miss Clay's curls already. They were so cute! They both look adorable and ready for school with they're haircuts though. And I can just hear Brett... Is there anything else you want to tell us? LOL.

Wren Johnson said...

His curls weren't that lon... I think curls are too long only when the kid starts looking like a mop.
Hah! Tuck cut his hair! I wonder what so fascinating about cutting hair cuz it seems like every kids does it at some point.

Ananda Henriksen said...

Clay's curls :( But I gotta agree with Grandma they heve the cutest smiles. Do they really like haircuts that much? :) I'm glad Lukie Lu is safe! It helps when you know you did the same thing.