Monday, June 27, 2011

We Are Moving!! :D...to our own slice of heaven.











A couple of weeks ago we drove down to Salem on a whim to look at a house I found online. We immediately loved it. We went with our Realtor the next day to look at it and the rest is history. We took a leap of faith and put an offer on it even though our house hadn't sold yet. On Saturday we went back to look at it again and I only got more excited (which I wouldn't have thought possible:D). It is in beautiful Salem- pond town and city of peace. The house sits on nearly 2 acres and the main home was built in 1914. I am in love. It has water shares, fruit trees, a huge garden, a shop, a playhouse, an in ground trampoline, lots of big trees perfect for climbing and tree houses, a chicken coop, bunny pens, and plenty of room for horses, and just about anything else a couple of people longing for the country could possibly want. Goodbye modern subdivision and hello country living. It really is a dream come true for Brett and I. We feel so blessed and are so excited for our kids to grow up in such a beautiful place. Our own 'Little House.'

5 comments:

Alisha said...

I like it! And I'm SO excited for you:)

Bridget said...

It is soooo perfect! The pics don't even do it justice either. I'm so excited for you guys! That house is huge inside, and so cute. And the yard... amazingly HUGE.

Wren Johnson said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is the most wonderful house and backyard! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Lauriann said...

It is perfect and meant for you!

Ananda Henriksen said...

I'm dying here; that house is too cute and just screams country. It's like it was built just for you! Gah, *hugs* I'm so excited for you!!!!!!