Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sisters













I have been wanting to post about sisters for a while. I have been blessed with 4 sisters and we are all really close and have a special bond. I also have a couple aunts who I like to claim as my sisters because I have looked up to them and wanted to be like them my whole life. I AM SO BLESSED.
"Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister." ~Alice Walker
"A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double." ~Toni Morrison
"What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?" ~Jenny DeVries
I am so grateful for my sisters!
(p.s. I'm a photo thief, I know ;D )

3 comments:

Lauriann said...

oh my goodness! I love us!!! And Julie!!! I miss her. I'm so glad we have each other.

Wren Johnson said...

awwww! i love you so much sis! <3

Bridget said...

How did I miss this post???
And now I miss my sisters so much! Love you so much Britt!