Monday, March 8, 2010

Visiting Great Grandma Rasband






We went to St. George for a quick trip this weekend to see Brett's Grandma Rasband. It was stormy but the kids have fun doing anything different. (Thank heavens for an in car dvd player!) Grandma seemed to be doing well; she chased the kids around playing 'superspy' and tickling them. I was so afraid they would wear her out. I mean I was tired just watching. Luka threw all of the little cermaic animals Grandma has in her backyard into her pond, and the boys made 'carpet angels'. Hopefully she still enjoyed our visit. And of course Luka eyed up Grandma's impressive doll collection. Don't touch! :)

4 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Welcome home!! Glad you had fun!! I hope you have another fun time this weekend!! We missed you!!

Mo said...

I am laughing and clapping my hands in glee. Thanks to your muppet music. Nothing melts stress like Kermit and Fozzy singing "Moving Right Along." That was just what I needed. And of course, your kids are darling, but you already knew that I'm sure.

Wren Johnson said...

Carpet angels? That's so funny!

Ananda Henriksen said...

Aww how could she not enjoy your kids. They're hilarious!