Thursday, March 4, 2010

An Un-willing Model




My latest attempt at creating turned out pretty good I thought. I had some cute fabric that I wanted to make a dress or something for Luka with. I ended up making a pettiskirt and the used the fabric to make a kind of apron/wrap skirt to go over it. A super cute DI find shirt finished the outfit. Laying on the bed it looked pretty good. When Brett came home I wanted Luka to try it on for us. First of all it was too big. ( :( ) And she did NOT want to show it to us. As you can see, she just wanted to take it off. So much for a pretty princess dress she'll love. :) All well.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

What?! You MADE that?! You are amazing and talented. That is so friggin cute. I bet by the time it fits her perfectly she will want to wear it every day. :)
PS, I want one!

Wren Johnson said...

That is soooooo cute! You're so talented. I love seeing your beautiful creations. :) I love you!