Monday, February 1, 2010

Ode To The D.I.






A lot of people know I love the DI. There is a lot of junk at the DI and a lot of overpriced stuff. BUT, there are some awesome things too! It's like a treasure hunt. Where else can you find rollerblades for $3, or a Strawberry Shortcake house for $1? A cute corner shelf for $10 or a little people house in perfect condition for $1.50? Adorable heels for $5 and a new rainjacket for $4? I've bought stacks and stacks of books- most for $.25 to $.75. And I won't even show you how much of my clothes and Luka's clothes have come from the DI, but you wouldn't believe it. I LOVE the DI! If only I could apply my DI bargain hunting skills to my Grocery Shopping - for some reason finding a deal at the grocery store is not my forte'. Maybe it's because I'm too busy finding my boys to find those deals! :)

1 comment:

Lauriann said...

you are the queen!

The valentines I mailed are now at my mom's house. You'll have to ask for yours next time you visit. :)