Thursday, February 18, 2010

Asking For It





The 'new' roller blades from the DI could NOT wait for spring. The boys have been roller blading in the basement against my better thoughts. I've told them they have to wear helmets and pads, and I have to admit they've had a blast. Luka hops around after them on her hoppity hop, and Brett has enjoyed dusting off the old rollerblades with them. (HE is the one I worry about really). This is all after Amy told me not more than a month ago how she broke her leg skating in a basement as a kid! What am I thinking?! (okay - I'll admit Clay even talked me into putting my rollerblades on for a minute. Turns out I'm just as bad as I used to be in college when I took up rollerblading to impress my cute boyfriend :)

5 comments:

The Pedersens said...

Looks like lots of fun. Glad you are all doing well. Come out any time we would love to see you guys. Em

Lauriann said...

You're the best mommy!

Bridget said...

Hahaha! Awesome. I bet the boys just love it.

Ananda Henriksen said...

That's so fun!!

Wren Johnson said...

Fun! I like the Muppet song you have on your blog. :)