Saturday, October 11, 2008

Climbing Day






Luka has days where she just decides it is a good day for climbing. She regularly climbs evrything, but some days she pushes herself a little. We keep all of the table chairs pushed in so she won't climb on the table any more but it didn't stop her from pushing it out, climbing up and tilting it to the high chair, and then scaling the tilted chair to the the high chair tray (I'm just assuming because that is how I found her in the picture when I walked into the kitchen). Later that day she decided she wanted to help Tucker with his homework I guess because she scaled a barstool chair at the counter and climbed up to do it (once again I'm only assuming because this is how I found her on the counter after Clay yelled, "Mom Luka's on the counter!" -she's what? All of the drawers have child latches now so she must have climbed the stool, tilted it to the counter and then it fell back after she climbed over -I don't know). Anyone know how to contact FCA(Future Climbers of America)?

4 comments:

Ananda Henriksen said...

I don't know how you live without having heart attack. The picture with High chair is priceless, especially her face! She's like what it's not that bad:) I don't think she need to join FCA because she has one of the best teachers for a mom, hehe

Wren Johnson said...

Wow! She loves to climb! I wouldn't be surprised if she set the record for climbing when she's older. lol. :D I love you

The Shafer Family said...

I love that kids are fearless. I guess they just know that their moms have enough worries and fear for them both. She sure is adorable.

Lauriann said...

She's lucky to have brothers to help keep track of her excursions.

Jack's just now starting to pull himself up, and I'm remembering when Luka started that, and it just makes my heart warm that our kids are so close in age.