Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life!







For Brett's birthday we went and rode the tram at Snowbird to Hidden Peak. I was a little bit nervous about riding it and keeping the boys from jumping/falling off a cliff at the top, but it was really cool and they liked it. We topped it off with dinner at the Mayan - holy cow, those divers are insane! The kids loved it and the food was great. Oh yeah, and Brett you are really old now!! The tram ride has nothing on e-braking in logan with you so I don't know why I was worried. I love you babe!

5 comments:

Wren Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Brett! Looks like you guys had fun! The pics are really pretty.

Wren Johnson said...

PS: Didn't Lane used to dive at the Mayan? Is the food good?

Holfeltz Family said...

Whoa Britt, if you think Brett is old then your calling me OLD...and uh I'm not old so there! Looks like you guys had a way fun time. Love the Utah State sweatshirt. Oh and I'm preggers crazy huh! I'm still really early 8 weeks but Nat and I have started telling people already.

Lauriann said...

so, it's cold this morning or at least looking outside makes me feel cold, and I went and found an old BYU hoodie in Perry's closet. I think I'll wear it today, but later store it in the car for future outings.
Thanks for sharing yours. :)

It's the old cougar blue, the bright one and I thought they should have kept that color. Like, when Perry was at the Utah State- BYU game a few weeks ago, he texted that there were tons of BYU fans there, and I thought, how can you tell, they all would be wearing the same color.
Go Cougs!

Ananda Henriksen said...

Okay someday I need to hear the rest of the e-braking story. You are not old until you can't laugh with your kids:)