Friday, October 24, 2008

Boys





The first picture this post is of Tucker's spot you can find him in after lunch nearly every day reading his "Jack and Annie" books. And the other night I came into the kitchen to discover Tucker palying with ice on the floor. As soon as I said, "Clean up the ice!" He said, "Come look first!" Boy am I glad I did go look before getting upset with him. :) Laundry is always an adventure. I usually get at least one thing in the bottom of the washer (maybe I should go through pockets better ), but this time I got THREE!! Wow lucky me, Tucker's dollar, Clay's fruit roll-up, and Brett's screwdriver (he fessed up before the bloys got blames :D).

3 comments:

Wren Johnson said...

That's awesome that Tucker likes to read so much. Just a warning. When mom took my book away at bedtime, I always had another under my pillow. :) The ice is so cute! And isn't it funny what you can find in peoples pockets?

Ananda Henriksen said...

Ditto to Saren, and you'll want to check under the bed too. That was just precious of Tuck and I'm so glad he loves books!

Lauriann said...

I'm so glad for this little window into your world.