Sunday, September 7, 2008

Luka Climbs Again

Sorry it is turned sideways. Apparently I'm not smart enough to figure out how to rotate a video. But Luka is climbing everything! It is all she wants to do all day. She figured out that she could climb onto the chairs today and I assume it is only a matter of time before she ends up on the table. I guess we're going to have to tie all the chair legs together again like we did with Clay. I still don't know how to keep her off of the fireplace. And she's always so proud of herself!

3 comments:

Wren Johnson said...

so cute! Go Luka! and good luck brittany and brett! :D

Bridget said...

I keep watching this because her determination just cracks me up!

Ananda Henriksen said...

Oh how precious. I love how she talks to herself as a sort of pep talk. She is so precious!!

ps thanks for the picture:)