Sunday, June 8, 2008

Secret Garden






We got a pass to Thanksgiving Point and I didn't know if the boys would enjoy going to the gardens more than once, but each time we go they find something new to be excited about. This time they played airplanes through the rose garden- hilarious. So romantic, wait what's that? Eeerrrrroo Airreeeeerrrooo. Little boy dive bombers. They loved the secret garden (who doesn't). Tuck decided it was the perfect place for climbing. Unfortunately once he realized he was busted he started to get down so I didn't get a good picture. Clay sat down on the grass by the flowers and columns and said, "Take my picture by the pretty flowers." Wait, he's holding still voluntarily!? Take that picture! And of course they loved the fish. I loved hanging out with them. Of course Tucker says his favorite part was watching the planes and helicopters fly over. :) Boys rock!

2 comments:

Ananda Henriksen said...

Britt we should go again next Thursday. Yes??

Sharyti said...

Brittany yuor kids aer so flippin cute. It is so fun playing with them because I never got to have little siblings and they are adorible. Luka is so cute. I can' wait to see you guys again.