Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Tucker

Tucker will always be special to me as my oldest, but does he have to make me feel so gosh darn old? :) I was just noticing in our new family photo standing on the front porch, he is catching me in height very quickly. He is only 5! We recently took him to the Doctors and after his measurements Doctor Wilcox told me that he was off the charts - ya, ya he always is. But then he put it in perspective for me when he said that he is the size of the average 7 year old. Most 7 year olds are his size. It is so hard for your little kids to grow up and not be babies anymore. But I think it is even harder when your little ones grow so very fast! At this rate he'll be taller than me before he gets baptized! Wait, get's baptized? That can't be only 2 1/2 years away! Wow. I sure love you Tuck!

1 comment:

Lauriann said...

watch out Tucker, Jack is right on your heels. :)