Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For Lauri (and Ananda too)










Luka started her first dance class today. Luka loves only one thing as much as dinosaurs and that is dancing. EVERY time she hears music, she dances. She even started dancing during the closing hymn on Sunday. So I've been very excited for her dance class. I have to say that it was the most enjoyable 1/2 an hour I can remember. Seriously. I didn't stop smiling and laughing the entire time! I've never seen any of my kids have more fun than she did. And she is GOOD! Wow, she could imitate anything the teacher threw at them. She did NOT get it from me. I can't dance. But the genetics are there, right Ananda and Lauri? :) p.s. she only held still for a picture when Clay offered to pose with her (as her "handsome prince," he said).

5 comments:

Ananda Henriksen said...

Huzzah!!! She is a girl after my own heart.
Clay is such a sweetie, her handsome prince lol.

I'm so excited that she loves it.
I CANNOT wait till she starts Irish:)

Sharyti said...

OHHHHH! She is sooo cute. I can't believe she is three today! wow. Happy Birthday Luka! :)

Bridget said...

Ohhhhhhh! These are adorable! What a cute lil princess! You totally have to take your video camera to her next dance class. She is so stinkin' cute. And it was so sweet tonight to see her and Boston! Clay is such a sweet big brother.

Amy Conklin said...

I saw her dancing at the movie last night - she really does have moves! She is adorable!

Debany Henriksen said...

Aw! Cute! She's such a dancer. :) And that reminds me of me and bridger. Remember that pic? lol :)