Thursday, July 21, 2011

Visit to Saren's House





Lauri and her crew were in town so we spent a lot of time letting the cousins hang out and having plenty of girl talk. :D Saren invited us all down to her adorable home and we went for a walk to feed the ducks. It is so fun to see how big our crew is. The kids had a blast on their grand adventure. We didn't see too many ducks but it didn't matter. Sticks and snakes and snow in July = fun cousin memories. And going back to Saren's house for much needed snow cones and popsicles capped off a great visit. Thanks for having us Saren!

2 comments:

Sharyti said...

AW I wish I could have gone. It looked like soo much fun! :)

Lauriann said...

I kind of don't recognize myself. funny.
I love seeing us all together. I'm just now going through my vacation pictures, and I always wish I had taken more.
Here's to this fall!
And lets talk Sharyti into playing hookie so she can come too.