Friday, October 8, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference...

... although they call them SEP's now. Anyway, this is how my conference with Clay's teacher went last night:
Mrs. C -"Clay is one of my best students. He is really helpful, always on task, and never any trouble."
Me (after waiting a moment for the '...but,' -"Really?"
Mrs. C (after reading the disbelief written all over my face) -"He is great! He's such a little genius. I just love having him. Do you have any questions or concerns?"
Me -"I guess not. ...wait, really?" :)

That little stinker! Don't get me wrong, I know Clay is very smart and he is very sweet. But he is also very VERY mischievous. I guess I should have asked Mrs. C how she channels Clay's obedient side - maybe next time.

And the cutie pie just sat there the whole time positivly beaming. It was like he was telling me, "Aren't you lucky to have such an angel for a son?" Yes Clay, I am. :D

7 comments:

Bridget said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! That's awesome. Love that kid. I'm partial because he's always watching out for Boston.

Mo said...

hahaha, so funny. Isn't it nice to know they can behave when we're not around.

Ananda Henriksen said...

He is so sweet thought it's just the spice that comes out once in awhile *wink* Such a funny story!

Wren Johnson said...

haha cute kid. :)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Wow, great news!! I swear kids always act better when the Moms aren't around!!

Bruce said...

Clay is Awesome. I believe he will always surprise you.

Holfeltz Family said...

He is such a handsome little kid. I'm already looking for possible suiters for Tess ;)