Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Catch-up







We have had a very busy Christmas time this year and, of course, most of the time I forgot my camera. But here are a few pictures of things that we did. We had a lot of fun at the annual Henriksen Christmas Party at Grandma Lu's. Tucker got to be Joseph with his cousin Audrey being Mary. He thinks Audrey is pretty cool so he was happy about that. Tucker also recited 'Twas The Night Before Christmas' which he has worked hard to memorize. And I took a picture of Grandma's tree which can't even come close to doing it justice as every single ornament on it is special and full of meaning (Bridget did manage to make my picture more interesting :) ). We also got to spend time with Brett's family when they came out for a weekend. We went and saw the lights. (I left my camera in the car so all I have is a picture from the car as we left ). And we went to the Living Aquarium with Brett's family, which was really neat, but of course I didn't have my camera. We also made gingerbread houses like always. This year because I have been so busy we opted to do it the traditional Henriksen way with graham crackers. Usually we make individual gingerbread cakes and turn them into houses, but the kids didn't notice the difference since they're only in it for the candy anyway. By the way candy absolutely, positively does make kids hyper.

2 comments:

Debany Henriksen said...

I like the side of the mouth tongues of both Tucker & lukie seem to be anxiously awaiting the time to taste their house.

Wren Johnson said...

You and Brett are the coolest parents!