Monday, January 11, 2010

Slippers


For Christmas I gave myself slippers that my Mom meant to give me for Christmas over 15 years ago. My Mom bought slippers for me a LONG time ago for Christmas and then when Christmas came, she couldn't find them. She told me about it later and I'll admit, I was disappointed. I've always been a slipper person. Well, it kind of became a joke that when something was missing it must be with the slippers. This last fall she actually found them buried in a box under some Halloween stuff and in a bag. I don't know what the bigger miracle was, that it took this long to find or that they still fit (I've had big feet for a long time!) The best part- they are the warmest and most comfortable slippers ever! :) Plus I haven't had slippers shaped like something since I was a kid.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

No. Way.
She actually found them?! Well, I'd say they were worth they wait! I still can't believe she found them!! Hahahaha, well there goes the family joke, cuz I guess my swimsuit I lost wasn't with the slippers?

Lauriann said...

It must be with the slippers.... that's so funny.