Friday, January 29, 2010

Grandpa


It's almost been a year since my dear Grandpa passed away and he has been on my mind constantly lately it seems. I'm glad because I NEVER want to forget him. I never could of course. He was the most amazing man I've ever met. If I had to tell someone who reminds me most of Grandpa, first it would be my Grandma Lu. They are one and the same. Then I would say President Hinckley. He always reminded me of Grandpa because they were both so funny, both had the spirit of the Lord so strong you trusted EVERYTHING they said. I guess what I'm trying to say is I miss you Grandpa! Thanks for being so wonderful!

2 comments:

Debany Henriksen said...

Oh Britt, that made me cry, I've kept sooooo much bottled up, & I miss him so much .He was the only father who I really knew cared about me. We need to help our little ones get to know him. I love you!

Lauriann said...

It made me teary too when I read it last week, but couldn't bring myself to comment. I miss my dad so much. Some days I really feel it.